It’s a new year and the time to make a list of resolutions. Here are some of mine:
1. I have a few (great?) ideas brewing and I really look forward to implement at least some of them.
2. I happened to meet some amazing artists last year and I will be collaborating with some of them.
3. I’m planning to make my practice sessions more intentional and take notes to connect the dots later.
1. Declutter both my online and offline lives.
2. Simplify and lead a more intentional life.
3. Be more active, physically and mentally.
4. Create more and consume less.
5. Develop some wonderful daily habits.
What are your resolutions for the new year?
Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this post, spread the love by clicking the 'Share' button below. You can subscribe to my regular blog updates by entering your email address in the box here.